- Keto is a moderate protein diet, but protein consumption is still important
- Some people need to add more protein to their keto diet, while others need to focus on cutting back on protein.
- Digesting protein well is important for success on any real food diet, especially keto. We talk about symptoms of not digesting protein well.
- Steps you can take to aid in protein digestion
- We talk about how to figure out the right level of protein for your keto diet
- What about protein powders? We discuss what to look for and what to avoid.
- Benefits of collagen protein and recommendations
- Tips on reigning in protein if you’re consuming too much protein on your keto diet.
Listener Question: What are some of your favorite sources of protein for vegetarians or vegans?
Product Review: Great Lakes Collagen Protein Packets. Save 25% on your first order from Thrive Market with our affiliate link.
Episode Download: 5 Keto Meals Lower in Protein
Leave a Reply