- What is dairy? I let you know what people mean when they refer to dairy products
- Cheese is low in carbs, moderate in protein and high in fat, which makes it the perfect keto food, right? I take time to explain why this might not be true for everyone.
- It is a myth that you need to eat cheese on a keto diet to find success. In fact, dairy products can stall many keto dieters and I explain the reasons.
- Studies show cheese can be addictive
- Dairy products can stall some keto dieters. I review some of the reasons for this.
- How to figure out if you’re sensitive to dairy products
- How to approach eliminating dairy to figure out if it’s causing a stall or health problems for you
- Dairy substitutions on keto – the do’s & the don’ts
Links Mentioned in Episode: