Within the ketogenic community the terms “ketosis” and “fat adapted” get used a lot. But what do those terms actually mean, and do you have to be fat adapted to thrive on a ketogenic diet? The short answer is yes, and we’ll explain why in this episode. We talk about this and more today on Chat the Fat.
In this episode we talk about:
- Is being in ketosis and being fat adapted the same thing?
- How do people who lose weight burn fat if they’re not fat adapted when eating all the carbs?
- How long does it take to become fully fat adapted?
- What are some of the ways you can tell if you are fat adapted?
- Why is it important to become fat adapted?
Leave a Reply