Are you ready to learn the secrets Keto Decoded member Donna used to lose 2 full pants sizes in only 3 weeks? Stay tuned to this episode of Chat the Fat because we’re breaking down all of the big victories Donna has had since learning how to keto the right way for her big results.
Donna is a 48 year old nurse who resides in South Carolina with her husband and two girls. She began following keto on her own in January of 2019. While she did have some initial success, it was slow going and she continued to struggle with common digestive issues.
After struggling to lose her first 20 pounds, Donna decided keto was just like all of the other diets she’s tried in the past that wouldn’t work for her. She eventually regained everything she lost. Still, she decided she didn’t want to give up on her health, so Donna continued to research all of her health diagnoses, which included pre-diabetes, hyperthyroidism, fatty liver, hyperlipidemia, high blood pressure and irritable bowel syndrome.
In her research, she came across TC’s book Kick Your Fat in the Nuts and finally found many of the answers she’d been searching for. Even though she works in the medical industry, she finally realized the doctors were only masking her symptoms, so she began following the protocols in the book to learn how to quit covering up the symptoms with medications, and get to the root of what caused her health symptoms. And she’s had pretty amazing success.
In episode 68 we talk about:
- Donna’s 30 year struggle with weight loss and all of the approaches she tried along the way
- Digestive struggles Donna had that made keto difficult, including constipation and an anabolic imbalance
- Why Donna previously struggled with keto and what made her new approach different
- How her family and doctors she worked with didn’t necessarily approve of her lifestyle until they saw her big results
- Donna’s biggest keto game changer to date that finally made the weight seem like it was just falling off
- How eating more food helped Donna get better results
Links Mentioned in episode: