It’s hard enough to stay keto for the holidays…and then so many people add to the stress with holiday travel to spend time with family they may or may not want to spend time with. This adds even more stress to what already surmounts to a very stressful time of year for most people.
To ease your travel stress this holiday season, we wanted to record this podcast to tell you to calm down because all of that stress is going to lead to holiday weight gain!
And we thought we’d be a little more helpful than just reminding you to calm down by giving 10 keto travel tips for the holidays. Of course, these tips can really be used anytime of year…but if you’re stressed out over traveling this holiday season, we’ve got you covered!
Tips on how to stay keto while traveling:
- #6 – Review restaurant menus before going out
- #7 – Learn how to dine out
- #8 Check out the local grocery store & shop for the hotel
- #9 – Stick to low carb alcohol options
- #10 – Commit to success while traveling – just because you travel doesn’t mean you need to derail your keto efforts
Free Download – Top 10 Tricks for Travel