It’s hard enough to stay keto for the holidays…and then so many people add to the stress with holiday travel to spend time with family they may or may not want to spend time with. This adds even more stress to what already surmounts to a very stressful time of year for most people.
To ease your travel stress this holiday season, we wanted to record this podcast to tell you to calm down because all of that stress is going to lead to holiday weight gain!
And we thought we’d be a little more helpful than just reminding you to calm down by giving 10 keto travel tips for the holidays. Of course, these tips can really be used anytime of year…but if you’re stressed out over traveling this holiday season, we’ve got you covered!
Tips on how to stay keto while traveling:
- #1 – Eat a large meal before you leave for your trip
- #2 – Stock up on travel friendly keto snacks to take with you on the plane, as well as to have available once you’re at your destination.
- #3 – If you’re stuck for a meal, but want to get extra fat in, bulletproof coffee can count as a meal.
- #4 – If you’re fat adapted, utilize intermittent fasting while traveling
- #5 – Eat a hearty breakfast to keep you fueled longer
Free Download – Top 10 Tricks for Travel
Leave a Reply