Keto and intermittent fasting go together like peanut butter & jelly since they’re so effective once you combine them when it comes to weight loss & improved health.
Except jelly doesn’t really help with weight loss…and neither does slapping peanut butter on bread. Be sure to skip the peanut butter & jelly sandwiches on your keto plan and instead listen to this episode on how to get better results when you add IF to keto with the do’s & don’ts of intermittent fasting.
- We began episode the episode with a Keto Decoded Member Spotlight – KellyRae who found initial success during the Sept ‘19 challenge after years of not losing weight, no matter what … and continued her success as a Keto Decoded member.
- Keto & IF are great strategies when used together
- We chat about some of the various intermittent fasting strategies that are effective and go well with a keto diet
- We review some health benefits of adding intermittent fasting to your keto plan
- We chat about various do’s & don’ts of intermittent fasting that will help make your fasts easier and more effective
Episode Download: IF Do’s & Don’ts Cheat Sheet