During this episode, we’re interviewing Jimmy and Christine Moore. Jimmy is also the international bestselling author of The Complete Guide To Fasting,The Ketogenic Cookbook, Keto Clarity, Cholesterol Clarity, and his new book Real Food Keto. Christine Moore is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner who specializes in real food–based low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic nutrition. We’re talking to them about their new book, Real Food Keto that they wrote together.
- Jimmy talks about his low-carb beginnings and how he changed the course of his life to become one of the most well known ketogenic lifestyle advocates.
- Christine talks about how she used keto to solve lifelong health issues.
- We talk about how diet plays a role in health issues beyond weight loss.
- Real food plays a huge role in health, beyond just following a keto plan. Jimmy and Christine explain how they use real food in their healthy lifestyle approach.
- There are many reasons people can fail at a keto plan. Not incorporating real food is a big reason.
- Jimmy talks about the process many people take to transition from the standard American diet to eventually finding success on a real food keto diet.
- We talk keto macros and if it’s necessary to count macros to succeed on a keto diet. We also talk about if counting calories is important on a keto plan.
- Christine talks about how to make the best food choices for your situation and how little changes can add up to big health results.
- Christine talks about how she succeeds with her keto lifestyle without a gallbladder.
- We talk about low-calorie keto: the pros and the cons (except there are no pros)
- Jimmy tells us the biggest health wisdom he’s gained and talks about the most influential experts he’s learned from.
- We talk about how digestive issues can create problems with a ketogenic lifestyle.
- We talk about the problems with vegetable oils and their relation to cholesterol.
- We chat about keto haters and how to respond to their negativity.
Links Mentioned During Episode: