A food sensitivity, also known as a food intolerance, occurs when someone has difficulty digesting a particular food. Once you eat a food your sensitive to, this can result in symptoms like abdominal pain, gas or diarrhea.
On today’s episode, we’re going to talk about some common food sensitivities for those following a low carb or keto plan, and how continuing to consume these foods could result in a weight loss stall. We’ll also get more into food allergies and why, beyond the occasional fact that you could die, you shouldn’t continue to eat foods that might be causing you a problem.
- We explain the difference between food sensitivities and food allergies
- We talk about which foods are the biggest offenders when it comes to food sensitivities
- Soy is a bad idea – and you’ll learn why
- Learn how vegetables can stall your progress
- We talk about other foods that could stall your progress due to food sensitivities
Episode Download: Elimination Diet Guide
- Thrive Market
- Kick It Naturally: Fat Loss Plateaus
- Kick It Naturally: Autoimmune Issues
- Kick It Naturally: IBS, Chrohns and Colitis
Listener Question: Do you think that the DNA food sensitivities test help in anyway?
Product Review: Nutiva Coconut Butter