Full List of Low-Carb Veggies Download
- Quick keto recap on where you are now and the steps you’re taking to find keto success
- You’re either a total carb counter or a net carb counter
- Net carbs and total carbs defined
- How to calculate net carbs
- How sugar alcohols factor into net carbs and calorie counts on foods
- Should you eat according to total carbs or net carbs?
- The success I had while counting net carbs vs. total carbs
- How to determine the right carb counting approach for you
Links mentioned in episode:
Listener Question: I started a keto plan last week and lost 11 pounds. I haven’t cheated at all, but this week I gained two pounds. What am I doing wrong?