Even though we’re all about keto, and have multiple keto courses we’ve developed, and even a keto cookbook we’re working on, we want to make sure you understand that we don’t think keto is right for every person and their body chemistry. But if its not, many people can simply fix some issues to set themselves up to succeed on keto.
We’ve all heard about crazy amazing results with keto, both with weight loss and health improvements. But Do you know someone who has failed on keto? Are you possibly that person?
Today we’re going to talk about imbalances or bodily malfunctions that can make it very difficult to thrive on Keto. We’ll also help you figure out if these issues are a problem for you and also how to fix them.
- Keto is a great plan for weight loss and health benefits, but that doesn’t mean keto is right for everyone who attempts a low-carb, high-fat plan.
- Taking steps to work with your body can make a keto plan right for you.
- We chat reasons why low-carb didn’t work for Nissa after trying different plans for several years:
- Nissa had trouble digesting high fat foods after years of yo-yo diets and over the counter medications.
- She spent too many years eating processed diet foods, so her body cried out for more processed foods instead of the real food that would help her progress.
- You need stomach acid to break real food down, which eating processed diet food doesn’t promote.
- You don’t need to give up every processed food today, but we talk about how to get more real food into your plan for better success.
- We talk about signs and symptoms that you may not be digesting fat well.
- Sometimes adding more fat to your keto diet can lead to weight gain. We talk about the reasons this may happen.
- We talk about the importance of electrolytes on keto, but improving this problem can be more than taking an electrolyte supplement.
- We touch on other imbalances that might make following a keto diet more difficult
- Keto isn’t a quick fix plan. Those who go into keto with this attitude will have a difficult time on a keto plan.
- We talk how carb cravings on a keto plan are related to digestion.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
Search kickitnaturally.com for previous show topics that might relate to you
Kick Your Fat in the Nuts