- Even though most keto experts will tout the benefits of keto and they’ll teach you how to start your keto diet tomorrow, they won’t tell you when keto might not be the right plan for you.
- Even though keto might not be right for you now, there are steps you can take to make keto right for you.
- We’re not Jillian Michaels – she says keto isn’t right for anyone
- Still, keto isn’t automatically a magical plan for everyone
- Don’t expect massive weight loss just because you’re cutting back on carbs
- If your body isn’t processing fat well, you need to work with your body to improve this in order to help make keto right for you.
- Sticking with processed carbs long term also isn’t the answer.
- While you may need to reduce carbs drastically to see results, not all ketoers need to stay under 20 grams of carbs for life
Listener Question: What is your take on companies that offer keto snacks and treats such as NÜSH, Quest, Smartćake, Smart Sweets, etc?
Product Review: Nush Cakes