- My ultimate 100 pound weight loss success took 3 phases, each of which was a stepping stone into the next phase.
- Changing your mindset regarding weight loss is important, but you still need to put in work to make it to your goal
- Learn how to work with your body instead of following general advice meant for someone else.
- Slowly lowering carbs per meal and switching to real food options over time helped me solidify a low carb lifestyle long term.
- Cutting calories and over exercising no longer worked for me for weight loss.
- My low-carb dilemma
- My diet progression over the first year of my low-carb lifestyle
- Health successes after 1 year of following this low-carb plan
Links mentioned in episode:
- My Big Fat Life Transformation
- Keto Decoded courses
- Kick Your Fat in the Nuts
- Supplements mentioned: Beet Flow, Betaine HCL, Digestizyme, Bio C
Leave a Reply