Time and time again, people start their low carb plan with the utmost determination and see a ton of progress at the beginning! You’re cruising along thinking how wonderful your new low carb lifestyle is, you’re completely enamoured with how easily you’re losing weight and you brag to all of your friends how delicious your diet food is. Then BOOM! BAM! Crash! Weight loss stall right in the kisser.
- What is a weight loss stall?
- What’s the real cause of a weight loss stall? It is just like everyone says – you’re simply eating more calories than you expend?
- Does ketoing harder or fasting more always work to break a stall?
- Can cutting carbs too low cause a weight loss stall for some people?
- Can following dirty keto be the cause of some weight loss stalls?
- How can other lifestyle factors like too much stress or not enough sleep come into play for a weight loss stall?
- A lot of people swear by an egg fast or a beef fast when it comes to weight loss stalls on keto.
- Where does digestion come into play when it comes to weight loss stalls on keto?