I’m solo today to tell you all about my intermittent fasting story – both the things I did right, and where I made mistakes along the way.
There are a ton of people trying out intermittent fasting these days because it’s such an easy plan to get great results. I personally used an intermittent fasting strategy, in combination with the other strategies we talk about on this podcast, to lose more than 100 pounds, improve diabetic blood sugar levels and to help drastically improve a slew of other health problems.
However, many who jump into a fasting plan don’t see the results they want because many of them are following all of the mainstream fasting advice out there that’s just plain wrong.
While adding intermittent fasting to your routine can lead to big results, if you’re making mistakes that seem insignificant, your results can come to a screeching halt! Listen to my fasting story today to learn how I found major success by adding a simple fasting routine to my routine so you can get big results from incorporating fasting to your low-carb, high-fat plan.
Tips and strategies talked about in today’s episode:
- Intermittent fasting isn’t always about eating less food
- I had to eat more food and exercise less to find permanent weight loss success
- Start with an easy IF plan of 12 hours and add on as you’re ready
- I talk about how I added onto my plan overtime to help form an intermittent fasting lifestyle
- I talk about some tips to make fasting easier
- I also mention some situations of those who should not fast
- I end the episode with all of the fasting Do’s & Don’ts