Can you follow a ketogenic diet without a gallbaldder? The short answer is yes, but it’s going to take some work. Correcting digestion without a gallbladder can be one of the more difficult issues to improve, but it’s not impossible. And if you want to follow a keto lifestyle, it’s absolutely necessary to do.
So if you’re willing to put in the time and work, this episode is a great place to start if you’ve lost your gallbladder and want to follow keto.
In the episode:
- What exactly is the purpose of the gallbladder?
- What can cause a person to warrant a gallbladder removal?
- Signs your gallbladder is in trouble
- Can a keto diet cause further gallbladder issues?
- Basic tips for keto if you don’t have a gallbladder